We have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal data we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for no longer that we really have a need to keep it or when it is required by law.
III. We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on this website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES INTEGRITY MARKETING COLLECT?
We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1.1. Information you give us
Information that you may provide through the Services or otherwise communicate with us includes:
- Personal and Business Contact information provided via registration form, such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, your role (such as Marketing Freelancer, Marketing Agency representative, Small Business owner/manager, etc.).
- Content your post on our Site (text, images, photographs, messages, comments, or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address).
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with our Site, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us.
- Transaction information, such details about subscription to our Services you make through the Site and billing details.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
1.2. Information from Social Networking Sites
You may choose to connect to our Services via your Facebook social media account. Exactly what information we receive from your social media will depend on your social media privacy settings, but it would typically include your basic public profile information such as:
- your username
- profile picture
- age range
- date of birth
1.3. Personal Information Collected from Connected Social Media Accounts
Integrity Marketing Consulting may allow you to connect a Social Media Account page or profile like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc to your Integrity Marketing Social account, in which case we will access certain information from this Social Media regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile image, display name, username / page ID or profile ID, access tokens, and send posts. This includes the content of your post and engagement data (such as click rates, likes, re-shares, impressions, as well as general engagement counts), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by Integrity Marketing Social to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
1.4. Information automatically collected
We may automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, we may log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site as well as broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) based on your IP address and GPS location where you provide your consent. We collect this information about you using cookies. Please refer to the Cookies and Similar Technologies section below for more details.
1.5. No special categories of information
We do not request or intend to collect any “special categories of information” such as any information on health, race, religion, political opinions or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or orientation. Kindly be cautious when sharing this information about yourself (or others).
1.6. Changes to your personal information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us by updating your registration profile or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for following purposes:
2.1 To provide and operate our Services:
- To create user accounts / profiles to enable you use our Services
- To send you service related communications including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support / administrative messages
2.2 To improve our Services and keep them secure:
- To respond to your customer support requests (e.g. if you write to us with a complaint)
- To detecting and preventing illegal activities (e.g.hacking or cheating)
- To conduct optional user feedback surveys
- To carry out research
- To better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services.
- To provide support and maintenance for the Site and our Services.
2.3 To personalise our Services:
- To remember you next time you visit our Site
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us
2.4. To create aggregated or de-identified information
We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects, partners, or sponsors for business or research purposes
2.5 For compliance, fraud prevention and safety
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or to protect your vital interests or those of any other person
- To prevent and/or detect fraud or fraudulent behaviour
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY IN WEBSITES
The Services may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags, local shared objects, hardware-based device identifiers, flash cookies, operating system-based identifiers, clear GIFs and web beacons. Cookies: A “cookie” is a small file stored by your device when told to do so by a website. Typically websites place a number of different cookies on an end-user’s device. Some of the cookies are “1st party,” from the website itself, and others are “3rd party,” belonging to advertising and analytics entities or social networks. Cookies are personal information. However, Integrity Marketing’s cookies do not include any other personal information and are typically used to quickly identify your device and to “remember” your device during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance. You can disable cookies on your device or set your device to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Services.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so.
- Performance of contract (under our terms of service) as legal basis for processing is when we make Services available to you, provide customer support, and inform you of the service related changes.
- We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests for example when we keep our Services secure.
- We have Legal obligation to process your personal data when to comply with a legal obligation, such as the prevention of crime or fraud or to maintain records relating to tax.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
- HOW DOES PROMOREPUBLIC KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include encrypting your personal information in transit and at rest. We also have security policies and data processing agreements with all our employees and contractors who are obliged to follow and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Connections to the Site are encrypted using 256-bit SSL with integrity assured by the SHA2 ECDSA algorithm. We use servers that comply with strict international data security standards, including ISO 27001.
You acknowledge that no perfect security infrastructure exists, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure, and there may be some security risks. You are responsible for your login information and password. You shall keep them confidential. In case your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA RETENTION
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example, to provide you with a Service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements. We will for example periodically de-identify unused accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary personal information.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either erase or de-identify it or, if this is not possible – for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives – then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until erasure is possible.
- UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Data controller: Integrity Marketing Consulting