These Terms of Service are effective as of February 1, 2020. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our service. These Terms of Service (“TERMS”) govern your use of our service. If you register for a free trial of our service, these terms will also govern the free trial.
- Integrity Marketing Consulting (“We,”” or “Our”) provides its services, as defined below, to You through its web site located at www.integritymarketingconsulting.com (the “Site”), subject to these terms.
- Language of the Terms. These Terms are available in the English language
- By using our Services (as this term is defined below), You agree that the information provided to Integrity Marketing Consulting is accurate, complete, and is Yours or within Your right to use. (a) All registration information You submit to Integrity Marketing Consulting must be truthful and accurate; (b) You will ensure such information is accurate and up-to-date; (c) You are at least 18 years of age and/or have a full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations; and (d) Your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or Your entity, company, or organization rules.
- If You sign up to use our Services for a legal entity, You have the authority and agree to these Terms on behalf of that entity. If You do not have such authority, or if You do not agree with these Terms, You must not accept these Terms and may not use the Service.
- To be eligible to use the Service you (a) must not be restricted from using the services or be prohibited from using a Integrity Marketing Consulting account (b) are not a competitor of Integrity Marketing Consulting or are not using the Service for reasons that are in competition with Integrity Marketing Consulting (c) will not violate any rights of Integrity Marketing Consulting, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights.
- The Service.
- Integrity Marketing Consulting is a social media and a content marketing tool that helps to create, organize, publish, and promote content. Integrity Marketing Consulting provides a social media marketing tool for various social media sites (for example Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) through our Site (hereinafter the Services). The Services includes (a) the site (b) Integrity Marketing Consulting website application (c) Integrity Marketing Consulting Mobile Applications, and (d) other services provided through the Site based on the plan purchased, including custom content (not limited to all software, data, text, images, sounds, videos, gifs, advertisements) and other templates made available through the Site.
- Any new features or packages, or changes to existing services, are also subject to these Terms. The availability of some new features may require the payment of additional fees and it is up to the sole discretion of Integrity Marketing Consulting whether access to any new features will require a new fee.
- Our Services are available to You for a fee (hereinafter Paid Services). There are different subscription plans from which You may choose the option suitable for Your needs. Integrity Marketing Consulting reserves the right to determine and change the scope of these subscription plans. The description for each of these subscription plans is available on our Site or can be provided upon Your request by contacting our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the User and Integrity Marketing Consulting, Integrity Marketing Consulting does not commit to any specific service or availability level, response times for responding to or repairing defects, or other obligations with regard to the upkeep or maintenance of the Services. While Integrity Marketing Consulting seeks to ensure that the Services are available and that support tickets are handled within a reasonable time, Integrity Marketing Consulting undertakes no obligation relating thereto hereunder.
- In particular, the User accepts that the Services may from time to time be unavailable due to planned interruptions of service for, e.g., developing the Services or repairing a defect therein. In such an event, Integrity Marketing Consulting shall endeavour to provide advance notice, if possible, of such planned interruptions.
- Any services offered by Integrity Marketing Consulting to you not included in the Services (including customisation, integrations or consultative work) shall be charged separately in addition to your fees for the Services in accordance with the price list of Integrity Marketing Consulting in force from time to time
- Account Registration.
You can sign up to the Service with Your personal or Your business entity’s e-mail or a personal Facebook account. By registering on the Site, You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information which may be requested on the Site, including, but not limited to, a valid e-mail address and payment details for the service of your choosing. You agree to regularly update such information in order to ensure its relevance and accuracy.
- When creating an account, the Site requires a username and a password to access the Site. The User’s registered email address will be used as a username to access his/her account on the Site. The password can be set by the User at his/her sole discretion or receive auto-generated upon sign-up from product demonstration. It is up to the User to change their auto-generated password. After registration, the User will be assigned an account on the Site. By completing sign up you confirm that you have read, and agree to comply with our Terms
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining security and confidentiality of his/her username and password, and for all activities and damage caused by improper storage of such data, its unauthorized use, and for any consequences which resulted or could have resulted from its use in such a manner. In the case of infringement of the confidentiality of the User’s username and password, and any unauthorized use of his/her username and password, the User must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
- The User agrees not to permit the disclosure of his username and password to third parties, except Integrity Marketing Consulting, without our written permission. The User is fully responsible for the transfer of rights and access to his account on the Site to third parties. The User is responsible for all actions committed with the use of his/her account, username and password.
- User accounts are personal and may not be shared between several users unless this has been expressly permitted in the subscription plan purchased by the User from Integrity Marketing Consulting. Integrity Marketing Consulting reserves the right to audit user accounts in order to ensure that the number of, and use of user accounts is in accordance with the User’s subscription plan and to ensure the correctness of the service fees charged by Integrity Marketing Consulting. In the event access to a single user account is permitted for multiple persons under the relevant subscription plan, such multiple or simultaneous shall not exceed the user number limits provided for in the subscription plan.
- Furthermore, a single User only has the right to create a single user account for the Services unless otherwise expressly provided. For example, Users are expressly prohibited from creating successive user accounts in order to secure multiple, free of charge trial periods or to circumvent the limitations on the number of social media accounts connected to a given Integrity Marketing Consulting account.
- We reserve the right to block the uncommitted and inactive user accounts at our sole discretion after 12 months since the last authorization of such account at the Site. Integrity Marketing Consulting will not be liable for failure to provide the Services and access to the Site to Users whose account has been blocked
- If the User provides false or incomplete information or Integrity Marketing Consulting has a reason to believe that the information he provided is false, inaccurate or deliberately untrue, Integrity Marketing Consulting is entitled to block the User’s account unilaterally, and deny his/her use of the Services and Site.
- Integrity Marketing Consulting will be entitled to disclose the User’s identity to third parties appealing that any material/content posted by such Users in any way violate the intellectual property rights or the right to privacy of such third parties.
- User Content.
Any content You store or post through our Service (hereinafter User Content) remains Yours. User Content can be, for example, texts, pictures, reviews, campaigns created and uploaded by You. User Content is not content You received or used from Integrity Marketing Consulting libraries or through Integrity Marketing Consulting Service in any other way.
- You hereby grant us a limited worldwide license to use, access, copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, store, transmit, reformat, edit, translate, make derivative works of, publicly display and publish the User Content to the extent needed by us to provide Services to You. The license You grant us is non- exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable.
- You are solely responsible for Your User Content and liable for any consequences out of or related to publishing or transmitting such content. By publishing or transmitting Your User Content, You confirm that You have the right to publish or transmit such User Content and that such actions do not violate these Terms, applicable law, or the intellectual property rights of any third persons. You must ensure that no private content is accidentally made public.
- If You use our Services to carry out promotional campaigns, contests or similar, You are solely liable for ensuring that performing of any such activities are in compliance with all applicable laws and rules of the corresponding social media provider.
- Integrity Marketing Consulting does not monitor the User Content. You are solely liable for the compliance of Your User Content and activities to the terms of the corresponding social media service providers.
- However, without assuming any obligation to do so, Integrity Marketing Consulting may delete any User Content or suspend or terminate Your User account with us at its sole discretion. PromoRepublic may take such actions without any prior notification to the User.
- PromoRepublic is not required to keep back-up copies of User Content once Your account or User Content is removed or blocked for whatever reason. We make no guarantee that User Content will be safely stored. To be safe, You should independently back-up Your User Content, to the extent permitted herein and by applicable laws and regulations.
- Prohibited activities.
You are NOT permitted to do the following:
- Use the Services for illegal, harmful, misleading, fraudulent or other malicious purposes or to publish or communicate any unlawful, defamatory, violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable content;
- Transmit material or content that contains viruses or other malicious code, or content which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of third persons;
III. Display, use or post the files that You download from the Site (Files) in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the Files approves or endorses the items or services of any venture or trademark;
- Show a person depicted in the Files in sensitive scenarios that could reasonably be considered offensive or unflattering to that person (e.g., related to mental and physical deficits, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments);
- Use the Files for pornographic, illegal or immoral purposes; and/or use the Files in items or products that could embarrass or humiliate a person or model in the Files;
- Send unsolicited, intrusive messages, spam, “chain letters”, etc. to Integrity Marketing Consulting and Users;
VII. Perform unauthorized actions for collection, storage, use or disclosure of Users’ personal information obtained by the User when using Site or as a result of uploading Files or obtaining Services;
VIII. Take any actions which may lead to the liability of Integrity Marketing Consulting towards any party or which may cause a suspension or termination of services offered by third parties to Integrity Marketing Consulting or Site Users;
- To interfere with the Site operation, Services available therein and other Users’ accounts;
- To register on the Site under another username and password, already being a registered User of the Site;
- To attempt unauthorized access to the Site or the servers on which it is hosted, or any other servers, computers or database, other equipment and technological tools related to the Site;
XII. To perform DoS-attacks and DDOS-attacks on the Site;
The above mentioned actions can be qualified as an offense entailing the punishment and sanctions provided for by law. In the case of such violations, Integrity Marketing Consulting will be forced to apply to the competent authorities to enforce its rights and interests, as well as the rights and interests of the Users of the Site. In the case of the above actions, such User’s right to use the Site and Services will be discontinued and Integrity Marketing Consulting will be entitled to disclose the User’s personal data and information to the competent authorities and persons as provided for by the applicable laws.
- Intellectual property.
- The content provided through our Service, including all information, data, text, graphics, images, templates, sound files, software, advertisements and other material contained in Integrity Marketing Consulting’s libraries, website and Service is the property of Integrity Marketing Consultingand/or its licensors, and shall remain exclusive property of Us/said licensors (hereinafter Integrity Marketing Consulting Content).
- Integrity Marketing Consulting grants You a limited, revocable, personal (unless otherwise provided in the subscription plan), non-exclusive license to access the Service and view, copy, print and publish the Integrity Marketing Consulting Content made available to You through the Service during the term of Your valid subscription. You may use such Integrity Marketing Consulting Content for Your own use but You may not edit or make derivative works of Integrity Marketing Consulting Content, or reproduce, distribute or display it for any other reasons than provided in these Terms.
- For avoidance of doubt, You are not permitted to publish or use in any other way any of the pre-written templates in the library of Integrity Marketing Consulting for any other purpose than for the use of the Services. These Terms do not grant You any rights to use the Integrity Marketing Consulting trademarks, logos, service marks, button icons, design, domain names or other distinctive branding features, whether for commercial or non-commercial use, without the prior express consent of Integrity Marketing Consulting.
By accepting these Terms You agree that Integrity Marketing Consulting Content (e. g. templates, texts, images, and other material) is not unique to Your business and it may be used and published by other users as well.
Other than the right to access and use the Services as expressly provided herein, all intellectual property rights to the Services not explicitly granted to You in these Terms are retained by Integrity Marketing Consulting. Except as expressly permitted above, any use of any Integrity Marketing Consulting Content without the prior written permission of Integrity Marketing Consulting is strictly prohibited and any use of Integrity Marketing Consulting Content in breach of these Terms will terminate the license granted and Your agreement with us. To request permission for uses of Integrity Marketing Consulting Content not included in this license, You may contact Integrity Marketing Consulting at contact details provided below.
- Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Integrity Marketing Consulting shall not be liable for any damages or loss of profit resulting from Your use or inability to use the Services or any unauthorised access to or interruption, alteration, loss or deletion of Your User Content or data. Furthermore, Integrity Marketing Consulting shall in no event be liable for indirect, consequential or punitive damages.
In any event, the aggregate liability of Integrity Marketing Consulting is limited to the amount that the User has paid to Integrity Marketing Consulting for the Services during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding that month in which the event giving rise to Integrity Marketing Consulting’s liability occurred.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Integrity Marketing Consulting and its third party service providers harmless from and against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to any User Content You submit, transfer or make available through the Services, or from any promotional campaigns or contests organized or created by You, or Your misuse of the Services; Your breach or alleged breach of any of these Terms and Your violation of any rights (including intellectual property rights) of a third party.
- Amending the Terms.
Integrity Marketing Consulting reserves the right to amend any part of the Terms at any time. Integrity Marketing Consulting will provide You with 30 days prior notice of such changes. The User is responsible to review the Terms. By continuing use, You agree to and accept the amendment and modifications.